Nifedipine is an Antihypertensive and antianginal drug. It belongs to the family of CCB (calcium channel broker). This medicine is normally used to control or reduce angina (chest Pain) and high blood pressure (hypertension).
Nifedipine is manufactured keeping the patients with hypertension and angina in mind. This is the main reason why it is so much effective in eliminating or controlling these two most common diseases.
There are plenty of benefits you would enjoy from this medicine. Some of the most usual advantages of using this medication are stated below.
- Nifedipine (Adalat) can be bought online at most affordable price.
- Patients can buy this medication even without prescription.
- The main function of this drug is to regulate uneven blood pressure.
- It also reduces or eliminates hypertension.
- It is very effective in relaxing the coronary blood vessels.
- This FDA approved medication come with least side effects.
Nifedipine contains Antianginal and antihypertensive properties. It alters the uneven process by providing relaxation to the coronary blood vessels.
Hence, it is considered extremely effective in reducing angina as well as controlling high blood pressure. This medication simply fights against the elements responsible for hypertension and chest pain.
How to Take Nifedipine
The dose of this medicine is recommended according to the condition of a patient. It is highly suggested that this medicine must be taken orally without taking meal or empty stomach. This medication can be taken in dosages of 30mg to 60mg in a day.
In case of patient wants to stop the existing treatment, great care should be taken to control it. Here one point should be noted that it’s not stopped suddenly because it may cause unpleasant side effects in the overall health.
However, Nifedipine comes with minimum side effects, but still care should be taken when you find following common side effects.
- Tired feeling, drowsiness
- Dizziness, headache
- Diarrhea mild constipation, nausea, or stomach pain
- Leg cramps, joint pain
- Mild itching or rash
- Urinating unusually
- And redness, tingly feeling or warmth under your skin.
- If you are allergic to this medication, you must avoid taking this medication.
- If you went through a stomach surgery, you mustn’t forget informing your doctor about this.
- In case of suffering from hurdles or blockage in stomach or digestive system, diabetes, congestive heart failure or underactive thyroid, you shouldn’t take this medication without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Once the treatment start, you aren’t supposed to stop it in midway of the treatment. Hence, before making such a decision, you first need to consult a doctor.
- If you have been suffering from liver or kidney diseases, you must consult a medical practitioner before taking Nifedipine.
- If you are already taking therapy with Nifedipine but you need any type of surgery of dental or stomach then you must first inform your doctor.
- One more important point that you must keep in mind is that dizziness originated because of this medicine could be prolonged. Therefore, it is highly suggested that during the treatment, you must avoid driving and working on heavy machines.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.