Lisinopril required for the cure of hypertension. With the hypertension the risk of heart diseases, heart failure, kidney problems etc arises which should be controlled by regulating high blood pressure, kidney problems and strokes. The medication also taken to protect kidneys from harm attached because of diabetes. The drug might be combined with other drugs of high blood pressure. The medicine also advised after the heart attack.
Lisinopril is a synthetic peptide derivative and comes in the category of ACE (angiotensin converting enzyme) inhibitors class of medicines. It shrinkages certain chemicals that constrict the blood vessels, so benefits in smooth flow of blood and reliefs heart to pump blood effortlessly and more powerfully. Lisinopril is available in 5 and 10mg tablets for oral use. Patient advised to drink a lot of water throughout the day as because of this medication may increases the chances of dehydration.
How to take Lisinopril
Lisinopril is an oral medication starts with a lower dosage of 5mg one time in a day or as suggested by your health care provider. Increment of dosage of 10mg should be consumed only when your doctor suggests. Patients suffering from renal failure or heart problems or diuretics must confirm their doctor the exact dose. The exact dose of the drug depends on the patient’s age, sex, weight and other medical condition. The drug is not meant for children below 12 years of age.
The drug can be consumed with or without meals with a glass full of water about 8 ounces. The drug also comes in suspension form, which should be measured properly. Properly shake the bottle before taking the drug
Doctor’s always recommends their patients to take the medicine on same time regularly and do not forget to take it. It is always forced that do not leave the medication on your own. Consult your specialist even if you are feeling good
Doctor’s might ask your for regular blood pressure check up to understand your medical condition. Be in touch with your doctor.
Certain side effects of the medication have come into existence such as nausea, weakness, dizziness, fever, watery eyes, upset stomach, seizures etc which should be treated on time.
• The drug should not be consumed by a pregnant lady without recommendation of specialist. The breast-feeding lady also has to avoid it.
• If a patient taking any other kind of medicine must inform their doctor before taking Lisinopril
• If a patient has kidney or liver disorder or running with diabetes must inform their healthcare provider as a precautionary measure.
• Lisinopril must be avoided if you are going for any surgery or dental treatment.
• It has come into existence that after taking the drug a patient might feel dizzy, so avoid any work or driving that requires concentration.
• With the Lisinopril, it is advisable to lower your intake of alcohol
• Lisinopril contains the potassium as an ingredient so if a patient planning to have any salt substitute or potassium supplement must consult their health care provider before taking the drug.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.